Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sewing Class Fail

I attempted to sign up for the sewing classes that I had mentioned before, and found that the class was full. I was sure that there were multiple sessions of this class and even checked my flyer again to verify this. Sure enough, there were 6 sessions listed.

I checked the website multiple times over the next few days to see if they might be adding more classes to their roster, but still nothing. I had attempted to call them, but kept getting a recording, so I sent an email. It took them 3 days to get back to me just to inform me that the class is a 6 week session and that I had read the flyer wrong.there were already 5 people on the wait list, so chances of me getting in were slim to none. They assured me that if I was on the wait list, that I would be the first to get to register for classes in the Spring. WTH?!? I have to wait until SPRING??

Now, this is not at all what I had expected, and I had inquired about the class last Spring and was told I would be informed of when this sessions class would begin since the past session had been canceled. I guess thats what I get for trying to save money on sewing classes. I need to suck it up and spend some money on other, more expensive classes.

Now I just need to find one.


0 comments:

Post a Comment