Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Zulily

Zulily is a flash sale sight, similar to Rue La La, Ideeli, etc. that is geared towards moms and children. Occasionally they have fun housewares as well. I receive their emails, but I have yet to purchase anything but am really tempted to buy this awesome hat as it brings to mind Luna Lovegood, from Harry Potter (yes I am a dork, and I don't care who knows it.)
The hat is only $8.99 and the thing I love about Zulily is that they have 8-10 different stores featured each day and you can shop from each of these and only pay 1 shipping fee (!). If you would like to purchase this hat, you may follow this link: Critter Hats. You will have to sign up to receive their daily e-mails, but they do have some really cool things each day, and I love looking at all the cool things I can get for our future children, or for our friends awesome rugrats!

0 comments:

Post a Comment